A Safe Environment
Praesidium was started more than 20 years ago in response to a request from a youth serving organization that was reeling from an incident of child sexual abuse. At that time, little was known about how abuse occurred in organizations and what could be done to stop it.
After two decades of research and experience with more than 4,000 youth and vulnerable adult serving organizations, Praesidium knows who's at risk, what types of programs are the most dangerous, and where and under what circumstances incidents and false allegations are most likely to occur.
Armed with this knowledge, Praesidium has built a comprehensive range of products and services to help your organization.
Learn more about Praesidium’s history, our expert team, and the methodology behind our work.
Safety Bulletin Blog
- Jan 7, 2015
- Strengthen abuse prevention in 2015 by assessing last year’s results
Now that 2014 is over, it’s a good time to look at the abuse prevention strategies you put in plac…
- Oct 14, 2014
- URMIA Journal publishes Praesidium experts’ advice for reducing sexual abuse of minors served by college and university programs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARLINGTON, Texas (Oct. 14, 2014) – Three professionals from Praesidium, I…
- The Impact
- About Praesidium
- Anonymous Reporting Hotline
- Background Checks
- Bullying Prevention
- Catholic Men’s Religious Accreditation
- Catholic Safe Environment
- Getting Your Board on Board
- Insurance Advantage
- Incident Investigations
- Litigation Support
- Know Your Score!
- Policy Development
- Praesidium Guardian™ Training and Certification
- Reputational Risk Management
- Risk Assessment and Accreditation®
- Screening and Selection
- Youth and Parent Education